Friday, March 17, 2017

#tbt Spring Break: NYC #MBsociallydriven

SPONSORED/ UNPAID 

The #MBsociallydriven phone app is still working, so I will keep feeding you 9 second slide shows!
Want to make your own? It works if you look at this post on your smart device and click through on this link: http://sociallydriven.mbusa.com/ YOU CAN USE IT FOR ANY US ZIP CODE! (I just tried it on my "home" town. OMG! What insanity have they unleashed in me?

Anyway, on the subject of FEEDING, in a New York 9 seconds:
Featured eateries:
Untitled at the Whitney, 99 Gansevoort Street (haven't eaten there, used solely for a Title image!)
Empire Biscuit, 198 Avenue A, btw 12th and 13th
Pizza Suprema, 413 8th Avenue, btw 31st and 32nd
William Greenberg, 1100 Madison Avenue, btw 82nd and 83 Street

Oh, New York, no many places to eat, so little time!

For the slide show, I used the most photogenic and easily accessible Flickr/Instagram images that I had on hand. Here are some additional spots that Severo and I like to haunt:

Breakfast:
Tops Diner (in NJ, but if you fly into Newark on a red eye...)
500 Passaic Avenue, Harrison, NJ 07029
Pies-n-Thighs, 166 S. 4th Street at the corner of Driggs Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11211

Lunch:
[sorry, no food picture -- or are you relieved?]
Katz's (Severo's all time favorite)
Dinner:
Lobster Roll, Lobster Elote, Salad, Lobster Mac-n-Cheese
Red Hook Lobster Pound (check website for locations)
(Still looking for a photo) Grand Central Oyster BarGrand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, Lower Level

Dessert:
ChikaLicious Desset Bar, 203 E. 10th St. btw 1st and 2nd
Here is a post devoted to it from my Dessert Safari blog.
Momofuko Milk Bar, "Crack Pie"
Wicked Chocolate and Fig Ice Cream
Jacques Torres, various locations
(I could go on and on -- check my Dessert Safari and Glutton's Progress blogs)
Linked this post up with Catherine's #saturdaysharelinkup

The City? The Beach? Where is your fantasy Spring Break?
Link and tell!