Monday, February 13, 2017

SpyGirl Shenanigans

Friday.
LOOK! 52 Bloggers on a SCARF!!!!!
Available here on Redbubble. [I get a small commission]
It's VERY VERY large!
It's a nice soft polyester (never thought I'd be saying those words when I was a 100% natural fiber gal in my youth). I haven't put it to a thorough static cling test yet, so far, not too terrible.
Saturday.
Dug out a relic:
Wore it like this:
Opted out of this outerwear:
You can call me Green Riding Hood
Made this plaid from a photo during a class demo:

Met up with Lani in Venice after class at the Charles Garabedian  retrospective at LA Louver.
(We both took classes with Chaz in the 70s at College of Creative Studies at UC Santa Barbara).
Saw this:
Peter Voulkos, Anasazi (Stack S13), 2010, bronze, 75 1/4 x 36 x 38"
And this:
Venice Beach Sunset
Sunday.
I turned into a domestic dervish and made two batches of jam: Rose Petal and Seville Marmalade.
Rose Petal Jam recipe | Seville Orange Marmalade recipe
Mr Lou was not impressed.
I watched a little bit of the Grammys telecast and was able to catch (and sketch) Beyoncé's extravaganza.
Yowza.

Severo arrived home from his gig in Illinois and we were both hungry, so that was it for my Grammy viewing, though we got home in time to catch Adele receiving her fourth and fifth awards. Maybe I'll sketch her today [check my IG to see if I do] -- I decided to take a sick day from work. Too exhausted!

Linking with Patti's Visible Monday, Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike, Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week