Thursday, March 17, 2016

Patti on the Digital Catwalk for St. Patti's Day

I'm doing one of those "Post 5 Artworks..." challenges on Facebook [find mine here], and I thought I'd make it more complicated for myself by making blog posts with the art. Each day a different blog. [Yes, I have 5+ blogs. Ack!]
We are at Day 5, which brings us to SpyGirl, the fashion blog that consumes me. The other blogs? I write posts occasionally. SpyGirl has showcased my fashion passions since March 2010. This marks my 863rd post.

Through SpyGirl, I returned to fashion sketching. I'll be showing a rainbow of digital catwalk sketches at TAG Gallery, November 22 - December 17, 2016. The over-40 fashion/style blogging crowd will be featured. There will be a fashion party during the exhibition, and you'll be the first to know the details if you sign up here.

On to some art:
link to inspiration source

Yes, Patti is a saint. She hosts a huge link-up party called Visible Monday on her blog Not Dead Yet Style , and she comments on every blogger that links. That's more than a hundred comments, EVERY WEEK! Amazing.