Sunday, February 16, 2014

Greetings from Palm Springs

PURCHASED/
No, I haven't fallen off the planet. I've been at an art fair in Palm Springs. 
Here's how I looked yesterday and most likely today too. 
Devolved to Palm Springs Casual, including the Birkenstock style sandals. 

Haven't sold any art yet, today's the last day. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

As an experiment in mobile blogging, it looks like this iPad won't be sufficient. No formatting in the Blogger App, for one thing. I edited this photo using various Apps - it sure took a lot longer than on a computer! Then there was the issue of the $11 WiFi in the Palm Springs Convention Center. Yes, I could have walked over to Starbucks. No, I didn't. 

I took lots of photos, the people watching was great. Will make every effort to recap when I get home!

Here I am in TAG Gallery's booth on Friday being interviewed by Angela Valente Romeo (photo by Darlyn Susan Yee). That's my art above my head.