Monday, December 2, 2013

More Mugs on Mugs

CREATED/ LINKS/ 
I'll admit it, I've got mug mania!
I've been coming up with many potential combinations beyond the two designs that I revealed on Saturday.

My favorite is to have more than one image.
Choose two or three friends, for instance:
These are three sketches from a LAFC fashion shoot of dresses by Odylyne.
Mug available here on Society6
The possibilities are exponential!

But how to choose? I've got over 80 fashion sketches and it's hard to go through them post by post.
Over the course of this week, I'll put mini images and links on the "fashion sketches 2013" page found in the tab up top.

Here's a start, with the 52 Pick-me-up sketches to date:


Juli
Tamera
Jane
Tami
Emalina




Alicia
Vix
Melanie
Val
Jean




Aya
SeƱora
Joyatri
Bella
Gabriala




Charlie
SpyGirl
Ariane
Tamera
Sacramento





So, choose your sketch(es) and let me know your custom mix, either by email or in the comments below. I'll need some time to compose the layout for uploading (at least a day or two Mon-Wed, when I have the day job).
I'll let you know when it's available so that you can order the finished item from Society6 directly.

Thanks in advance for your support!