Saturday, December 28, 2013

CMYK Day

PURCHASED/ PURLOINED/ GIFTED/ LINKS/
Yes, I really did wear this to work yesterday.
It started with some bright blue lounge pants with pink stitching (courtesy of the work sample box, of course. I wouldn't PAY for something like that!). Then the funky socks came out and the pants stayed home. And MAYBE the blue-pants-under-pink-dot-skirt combo was too over the top, even for me.
Now that I see it in a photo? Not as crazy as I thought!
As I was putting this post together, I realized I missed a yellow scarf opportunity.
So this morning I put almost everything on again with the scarf added.
CMYK head-to-toe!

Selfie closeup for Style Crone's January Hat Attack

Field notes:
Only one workplace comment on this look, from Robert, who had returned to interview (after a seven year absence):
"You look the same." "Yes, I still dress like a clown."