Friday, March 29, 2013

Foot Fetish Friday: Fluevog

4.19.10
Fluevog Chunky Retro Sandal
-----------
1990ish
Sonnie's  So Pasadena
----------
These are so over the top crazy.
Designed in the 90s
Look like the 70s
Comfortable too.
=========

Time for another shoe sketch! Friday crept up on me like a stealthy cat.

I love these sandals. They have been sitting on the speakers in my hallway, waiting to get repaired. They have been there a REALLY LONG TIME! They have a minor problem - the rubber soles have come partly unglued, so they flap around (trip and fall waiting to happen). I even got some strong shoe glue from a student (two years ago?) who was also taking a shoe design class. Not doing so well on the DIY shoe repair, SpyGirl.
styled with my CMYK Happy Socks (this style no longer available)