Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 for 30: June/July

Kendi of Kendi Everyday came up with this great challenge:
1. Take 30 items in your closet. 2. Make 30 outfits.
She dubbed it 30 for 30.
My favorite Closet Community, Go Chic or Go Home is hosting a version of this, and I'm going to give it a whirl. At this point, I'm pulling items from my virtual closet onto my 30x30 page.
as you can see, I've got a brown/green/black/white color story developing
Scarves don't count in the tally of garments - at this point, I've got them there as reminders of what'll go with what. I'm thinking I'll take a more relaxed approach of: determining the 30 garments and tracking the 30 outfits BUT not trying to do it in 30 days. (Might not even post the outfits here until after I've finished.) I still need to upload pix of my leggings and such.
Will report back when I've finalized my 30!